Subscribe to one or all of the following topics to receive e-mails from the County of San Luis Obispo.
- The Board of Supervisors agenda is sent typically a few days before the respective Board meeting.
- The County e-newsletters are sent once a month and include the latest information on what's happening with your local County government.
- Cannabis updates are sent on an as-needed basis and focus on updates to County cannabis regulations or other important public information that affects cannabis businesses.
- Public Health news is sent on an as-needed basis.
- Behavioral Health news is sent on an as-needed basis.
The County will never rent, sell or share this e-mail list or your information with any third party.
* indicates required